40% of us, here, don't believe in evolution.....

The third world, developing economies and now, emerging markets-have been used to describe the majority of the human population over a period of close to a century. Classifying human population has various advantages and purposes. But the one I like, is that as soon as we recognize an inequality, it automatically sets in the process of equalization. The academic way to interpret this, that it is taking longer than three generations of classifications, is that things are still in a flux and the time constant is longer than what we have so far.

More on this later. Since I relocated, I haven't had a chance to update this space and wanted to do that. However, I still haven't completely organized my free time. I got hold of Alex Wright's GLUT and Greenspan & Shanker's The First Idea and both are being extremely educational :-)

Comments

Popular Posts